To withdraw Naira using Voucher, kindly follow the steps below
- Tap on “Wallets” at the bottom right of the screen.
- It takes you to a new page with a list of all your wallets showing up. Select “NGN”.
- Once you do so, select “Withdrawal” then a page with withdrawal options comes up, click on “Withdraw with a Voucher”.
- Input the amount you want to withdraw in the next page, then click on “Continue”.
- Another Pop up appears on the screen, kindly read the information carefully before clicking on the “Continue” tab.
- The next page shows you the amount that will be deducted from your wallet including the fee for the withdrawal.
P.S: Also take note of the important notice on the page, then click on “Continue” to withdraw.
- In the next page, you will be asked to input your 2FA, kindly get it from your authentication app, input it and click on “Continue”. The next page lets you know your withdrawal has been placed and tells you to check your email for confirmation steps.
- Kindly go to your email and click on the confirmation button.
- Once this is done, you will receive another email from email@example.com.
P.S: Sometimes this mail goes to your spam folder, so please also ensure to check your spam incase you do not see the email in your inbox.
- In the email, your Voucher Code and Voucher Pin will be provided and a link that you should visit to redeem your voucher. If you cannot click the link from there, just go to your browser and type in penguinvouchers.com/redeem
- Enter the Voucher Code and Voucher Pin from the mail, then you will be prompted to also add your bank where your withdrawal should go to.
- Kindly go ahead and input your bank name and account number in the space provided then click on “Continue”.
- On the next page, you will need to enter an OTP to complete this withdrawal process, you will get this OTP mail in your inbox from firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S: This code is only valid for 10minutes.
- Copy the code and go back to your browser and input it then click on “Confirm Voucher Redemption”.
- Once this happens, your bank account will be credited.
P.S: Your funds will be credited in your bank account between 2-5mins.
One more thing! Withdrawals are not free!! See fees below
5,000NGN - 10,000NGN= 200 NGN
10,001NGN - 100,000NGN= 400 NGN
100,001NGN - 500,000NGN= 1,000 NGN
500,001NGN - 2,000,000NGN= 2,000 NGN
2,000,001NGN - 5,000,000NGN= 3,000 NGN