What is Voucher? Voucher is our new payment channel that makes it easy for you to deposit naira to your Quidax wallet and withdraw to your bank account within minutes using your debit card or through bank transfer.
Click to watch video here
Kindly follow the steps below to deposit into your naira wallet.
- Login into your Quidax wallet.
- Tap on “Deposit”.
- After you tap on “Deposit” a new page with fiat or crypto option comes up. Select “Fiat” and then “NGN”.
- As soon as you select naira, a page with a deposit option comes up, choose the “Deposit with a Voucher”option.
- On the next page, select “Voucher” and then tap on “Generate new Voucher”.
- Tap on “Copy” button then tap on “Purchase Voucher” at the bottom.
- The system redirects you to the third party payment app that handles the voucher system.
- On the page, paste the reference code you copied from the app and the amount you want to deposit then tap on “Buy Voucher”.
- The next page shows your total payment including the fee. Once you’ve confirmed, tap on “Buy Voucher”.
- The system will redirect you to a payment page where you are required to pay with your debit card or bank transfer.
- Once payment has been made, the system verifies it by sending an OTP to you then shows you another page with your voucher code and pin.
- The voucher code and pin is what will be used to redeem your voucher and complete your deposit.
- You will also get a mail from email@example.com with the voucher code and pin. (Do not share your voucher code and pin with anyone)
- After these, you will go back to your Quidax app, follow the same process up until the point you click on “Voucher”, then click on “Redeem existing Voucher”
- Input your Voucher Code and Voucher Pin then click on “Continue”.
- Confirm on the next page and voila your deposit is sitting pretty in your Quidax wallet.
Kindly see below the list for voucher charges.
5,000NGN - 10,000NGN= 200 NGN
10,001NGN - 20,000NGN= 400 NGN
20,001NGN - 50,000NGN= 800 NGN
50,001NGN - 100,000NGN= 1,500 NGN
100,001NGN - 200,000NGN= 2,100 NGN
200,001NGN - 500,000NGN= 2,200 NGN
500,001NGN - 1,000,000NGN= 2,200 NGN
1,000,001NGN - 2,000,000NGN= 2,300 NGN
2,000,001NGN - 5,000,000NGN= 2,300 NGN