How to withdraw using Pocket
The Pocket App can also be used as a withdrawal channel. You need to have signed up on the Pocket App(Abeg) to be able to withdraw to your Pocket account.
- Tap on “Wallets” at the bottom right of the screen.
- It takes you to a new page with a list of all your wallets showing up. Select “NGN”.
- Once you do so, select “Withdraw” then a page with withdrawal options comes up, click on “Pocket (Abeg)”.
- Input the amount you want to withdraw on the next page, then click on “Continue”.
- Another Pop up appears on the screen, kindly read the information carefully before clicking on the “Continue” tab.
- The next page takes you to where your Pocket (Abeg) ID is (if you have previously connected it), tap on it then the amount that will be deducted from your wallet including the fee for the withdrawal shows.
P.S:Take note of the important notice on the page.
- You will be asked to input your 2FA on the next page, kindly get it from your authentication app and click on “Continue”.
- Once this is done, you will get a notification to complete your transaction by confirming the link sent to your email address.
- Kindly go to your email and click on the confirmation button before the link expires.
- Once this happens, your Pocket account will be credited.
P.S: Please always give room for the transaction fees in your Quidax wallet.
NB: You can only use this withdrawal option if you have a Pocket(Abeg) wallet and you must link it to your Quidax wallet before you can use it.
To link your Pocket tag to your Quidax wallet, you will get a notification on your Pocket app for the code required to link it. Ensure to enable push notifications on your phone setting and on your Pocket App setting.