To help us verify your identity and for security reasons, we send a text message (SMS) to your phone. This helps us make sure that you are you and keep out trolls and spammers.
Some carriers and countries have trouble receiving this code. Our team is actively working to provide an improved sign-up experience for those users. In the meantime, please try these steps below if you're struggling to sign up.
There are a few reasons why some users don't receive the verification code, which includes and are not limited to the following reasons:
- User has Do Not Disturb (DND) activated, hence, our 3rd party phone verification provider's inability to bypass it
- Network problem at the time of phone verification. This could happen when the user's network provider is unavailable at the time
- Phone's SMS storage capacity is full. In the rare case where a user's storage is completely exhausted, messages might not deliver till some messages are cleared
- Be aware that roaming internationally can impact your ability to receive our text messages. You may need to wait until you are no longer roaming to successfully receive our text message.
- The phone number may have not been entered correctly
If you are sure none of these apply to you and you still don't get the verification code, contact us for manual verification of your phone number.