We know how annoying it feels for your account verification to get disapproved, so we have come up with 10 things that can help avoid the stress.
The first 3 are all about uniformity because who doesn’t like matching outfits;
- The name you used to sign up on Quidax needs to be the same as your National Identification Number (NIN) and Identity (ID) card
- The date of birth on your account, NIN and ID card need to be the same.
- Ensure the address on your proof of address document (Bank statement, Utility bill) is exactly the same as what you have on your Quidax account.
The next 7 are small things but can go a long way to ensuring you enjoy a sweet verification experience
- Always submit a clear ID card/ document
- Expired ID cards are not accepted.
- We love your selfies but always upload a picture with yourself holding a paper with Quidax and today's date written on it.
- The document that shows your address must be recent (not older than three months from the current date
- Always include the ID card number.
Only ID cards issued by federal Government which can be verified are accepted
- Driver’s License
- National Identity Card
- Permanent Voters Card
- International Passport
- Residence Permit
10. Don't forget to click here if you have any issues with your verification.