Making debit card deposits
Please note that to make any deposit in a local currency, you would need to complete your identity verification.
On verification of identity, Kindly follow these steps:
- Click on the “Wallets” menu in the header of the website.
- Select “Card Payment” option.
- Input the details requested in the form.
- After clicking pay, a modal as shown below will pop-up, showing you various deposit options.
5. Input your card details in the required field. (Please note that the CVV code are the 3 digits at the back of the debit card).
6. Click “Pay”, after which you input your card PIN.
7. You may be required to input a one time password which will be sent to your phone number and email to complete your transaction
8. On successful completion of the transaction, your Quidax wallet will be instantly credited.
Are there any deposit limits?
When using Rave’s Bank Account method, the maximum amount that you can pay directly from your bank account is NGN 500,000 per transaction (if your bank limit allows).
What could cause delays?
A delay in the deposit process could be caused by the following factors:
Not completing the process
An insufficient balance in your account
Failure to enter the OTP
Bank processing delays (potentially a pending investigation or an error on the bank’s side)