How do I withdraw money to my bank account?
To complete a withdrawal, you need to have:
- Verified your identity.
- Enable Google Authenticator.
- Saved a bank account before you can withdraw to it.
To save a bank account, click on “Add Account”, then select the bank from the drop down list. Input the bank account number and the account name.
Kindly follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Wallets” menu in the header of the website.
- On the Naira wallet, click “Withdraw”
- Select the bank account you want to withdraw to from the list of saved bank accounts
- Fill in the amount you want to withdraw and submit it
- A confirmation modal will pop up which will show you the amount to be deducted from your account.
- Input the code indicated on your Google Authenticator app, then confirm the transaction for processing.
How long does it take for a deposit to reflect in my bank account?
It typically takes less than 30 minutes for a withdrawal to reflect in your bank account. However, due to network issues from the receiving bank or the switching company, it can take a few hours to be completed.
If you don’t receive the money in your bank account after 24 hours, please contact us here