How to fund wallet using internet banking
Please note that to make any deposit in a local currency, you would need to complete your identity verification.
On verification of identity, Kindly follow these steps:
- Click on the “Wallets” menu in the header of the website.
- Select “Card Payment” option.
- Input the details requested in the form.
- After clicking pay, a modal as shown below will pop-up, showing you various deposit options.
- Select bank account as the payment option. At the moment, the only banks supported are:
United Bank of Africa
6. On selecting your bank of choice, it redirects you to the bank’s internet banking page.
7. You will then be required to login to the internet banking platform with your bank’s username and password.
8. On successful completion of the transaction, your Quidax wallet will be instantly credited.
Are there any deposit limits?
When using Rave’s Bank Account method, the maximum amount that you can pay directly from your bank account is NGN 500,000 per transaction (if your bank limit allows).
Will I be charged a deposit fee?
Yes, we charge a fee of 1.4% of your deposit amount, capped at NGN 2,000 per transaction. This means that payments of NGN 142,587 or higher will have a fee of NGN 2,000, while deposits below NGN 142,587 will have a 1.4% fee.
What could cause delays?
A delay in the deposit process could be caused by the following factors:
Not completing the process.
An insufficient balance in your account.
Failure to enter the OTP.
Bank processing delays (potentially a pending investigation or an error on the bank’s side).