If you transfer to an account number different from the last transaction, we will be able to credit your wallet but you will need to contact us. Although, you might experience a delay in your wallet being credited.
Looking for something else? Try Searching
Articles in this section
- How can I fund my Quidax Naira wallet via Bank Transfer?
- Are deposits via Bank Transfer Instant?
- Do I have to click on Bank transfer before making a deposit?
- Can I transfer to the previous static account number?
- I transferred less than 500,000 Naira to the previous static account number?
- What if I send to the account number from the last transaction?
- Can I save the account number for Bank Transfer?
- What are the fees charged for funding my wallet via Bank Transfer?
- I made a bank deposit and haven't received the funds in my wallet, what do I do?
- How to deposit using Barter by Flutterwave on Quidax