Yes, just like before. But now most importantly you need to click on Bank Transfer, fill in the details and click on pay. As the account number is dynamic and changes for every transaction.
Looking for something else? Try Searching
Articles in this section
- How can I fund my Quidax Naira wallet via Bank Transfer?
- Are deposits via Bank Transfer Instant?
- Do I have to click on Bank transfer before making a deposit?
- Can I transfer to the previous static account number?
- I transferred less than 500,000 Naira to the previous static account number?
- What if I send to the account number from the last transaction?
- Can I save the account number for Bank Transfer?
- What are the fees charged for funding my wallet via Bank Transfer?
- I made a bank deposit and haven't received the funds in my wallet, what do I do?
- How to deposit using Barter by Flutterwave on Quidax