If you transferred less than 500,000 Naira to the previous account number your wallet can still be credited. However, you will experience a delay in your wallet being funded, you will also need to contact us for your wallet to be credited.
Looking for something else? Try Searching
Articles in this section
- Can I pay with my Credit Card?
- How can I fund my Quidax Naira wallet via Bank Transfer?
- Are deposits via Bank Transfer Instant?
- Do I have to click on Bank transfer before making a deposit?
- Can I transfer to the previous static account number?
- I transferred less than 500,000 Naira to the previous static account number?
- What if I send to the account number from the last transaction?
- Can I save the account number for Bank Transfer?
- What are the fees charged for funding my wallet via Bank Transfer?
- I made a bank deposit and haven't received the funds in my wallet, what do I do?