With the update to funding your wallet via bank transfer, the previous static account details are available for deposits above 500,000 Naira. Based on this we recommend not using the previous account number to fund your account.
Looking for something else? Try Searching
Articles in this section
- Can I pay with my Credit Card?
- How can I fund my Quidax Naira wallet via Bank Transfer?
- Are deposits via Bank Transfer Instant?
- Do I have to click on Bank transfer before making a deposit?
- Can I transfer to the previous static account number?
- I transferred less than 500,000 Naira to the previous static account number?
- What if I send to the account number from the last transaction?
- Can I save the account number for Bank Transfer?
- What are the fees charged for funding my wallet via Bank Transfer?
- I made a bank deposit and haven't received the funds in my wallet, what do I do?