You do not need to verify your account to receive cryptocurrency. Although you will have some restrictions on the amount of cryptocurrency you can send. With an unverified account, you will have a daily withdrawal/send limit of 0.1 BTC and an all-time withdrawal/send limit of 1 BTC. The equivalent of 0.1 BTC and 1 BTC applies for other cryptocurrencies.
Looking for something else? Try Searching
Articles in this section
- Accepted Proof of Address Documents
- Why do I need to verify my identity?
- I just signed up on Quidax, do I need to verify my account?
- Do I need to verify my account to deposit or withdraw local currency (Naira)?
- Can I start trading without verifying my account?
- How long does it take for my account to be verified?
- Do I need to verify my account to send and receive crypto?
- What are the Account Verification Levels/Tiers?
- Is it safe to use my BVN for Level 2 verification?
- Are there any limits to the cryptocurrency I can send and receive?