With an unverified account, there are no limits to the amount of cryptocurrency you can receive. However, you have a daily send limit of 0.1 BTC and an all-time limit of 1 BTC. The equivalent of 0.1 BTC and 1 BTC applies for other cryptocurrencies.
Looking for something else? Try Searching
Articles in this section
- Accepted Proof of Address Documents
- Why do I need to verify my identity?
- I just signed up on Quidax, do I need to verify my account?
- Do I need to verify my account to deposit or withdraw local currency (Naira)?
- Can I start trading without verifying my account?
- How long does it take for my account to be verified?
- Do I need to verify my account to send and receive crypto?
- What are the Account Verification Levels/Tiers?
- Is it safe to use my BVN for Level 2 verification?
- Are there any limits to the cryptocurrency I can send and receive?