You asked and we answered! Bringing your virtual cards (Qards) to your doorsteps and so excited with how much you can do with it. We've tried to answer all the questions you may have here. However, you can hit us up via email@example.com if you still have unanswered questions.
- What can I do with Qards?
You can pay for anything anywhere online with your Qard.
- Do Qards work with subscription services like Apple music and Amazon?
Yes, they do.
- How do I fund my Qard?
You can fund your Qard with any currency on Quidax. All you have to do is swap directly to USD and fund your qard.
- What currency(ies) does my Qard support?
Your qard supports USD. But you can also make payments in other currencies like GBP and EUR with your qard.
- How do I convert between one currency and another?
You can swap any currency on Quidax to any other currency - Crypto or Cash. All you have to do is go to Instant Swap.
- How much do I have to pay in fees?
We charge $2 to create a Qard and $1 whenever you fund the Qard. We also charge a monthly $1 maintenance fee, as well as a 0.75% transaction fee that will be capped at 5 USD.
- Will I be charged if my Qard declined for a transaction?
No, you will not be charged.
- Can I create a physical Qard?
No, you cannot at the moment.
- Is my Qard secure?
Yes, your Qard is secure. We’ve implemented everything to ensure that your Qard is secure.
- What are the transaction limits on my Qard?
There’s a $2000 monthly funding and spend limit. This means that you cannot fund or spend more than $2000 in a month.
- Does my Qard expire?
No, it doesn’t. Your Qard is your spending buddy for life!